US 10 Years Ago Today

Purj

boomer shaman
10 Years ago to this day, I created my Shaman, Purj. While Purj was not my first twink, it was my first time having a widely known identity. During TBC, I was one of the only shamans in existence due to the community believing they were the worst twink class. By WotLK, the amount of shamans had sky rocketed. (Dying again in Cata, with the Exception of Zeiren, 99% of the shamans in Cata were shit).

Shamans have been fun. From purging Speed Pots, AGMs & Blessing of Freedoms in the old days to the insanely overpowered iteration of Ele Shamans in MoP, it has all been fucking sweet.

Purj was originally named Purgelawl, for those who are old enough to know me under that name. I've spent many years on many realms. Altar of Storms, Alterac Mountains, Sentinels, Bronzebeard, Elune, Turalyon and finally Bleeding Hollow.

Though at times I do believe I wasted a lot of my teen years playing this game, it has been a great experience. From being "sponsored" by ToyWiz.com with Trendy in 2008 to talking shit on the old Battlegroup forums. Farming WSG rep for rewards and discovering new possibility in items, enchants, gearing, etc.

I just want to say I appreciate all of you. Even if we haven't talked personally, I can guarantee at one point in time, we had fun with or against each other in BGs, Arenas or Duels.

A kind GM confirmed the creation date.

Hello! This is Game Master Endrivenna.
I understand you wanted to discuss when you made this character. It appears you made this character on 01/30/2007
If everything was completed on this current issue by all means please feel free to hit issue resolved.
PS: How about a little joke:). Why do rogues make good bartenders?
Give up?
Kk now do you give?
Answer: Cause of cheap shots

I hope I don't play with you nerds for another 10 years, but who knows!

Cheers & Love,
Purj

10 Years ago to this day, I created my Shaman, Purj. While Purj was not my first twink, it was my first time having a widely known identity. During TBC, I was one of the only shamans in existence due to the community believing they were the worst twink class. By WotLK, the amount of shamans had sky rocketed. (Dying again in Cata, with the Exception of Zeiren, 99% of the shamans in Cata were shit).

Shamans have been fun. From purging Speed Pots, AGMs & Blessing of Freedoms in the old days to the insanely overpowered iteration of Ele Shamans in MoP, it has all been trucking sweet.

Purj was originally named Purgelawl, for those who are old enough to know me under that name. I've spent many years on many realms. Altar of Storms, Alterac Mountains, Sentinels, Bronzebeard, Elune, Turalyon and finally Bleeding Hollow.

Though at times I do believe I wasted a lot of my teen years playing this game, it has been a great experience. From being "sponsored" by ToyWiz.com with Trendy in 2008 to talking shit on the old Battlegroup forums. Farming WSG rep for rewards and discovering new possibility in items, enchants, gearing, etc.

I just want to say I appreciate all of you. Even if we haven't talked personally, I can guarantee at one point in time, we had fun with or against each other in BGs, Arenas or Duels.

A kind GM confirmed the creation date.

I hope I don't play with you nerds for another 10 years, but who knows!
Cheers & Love,
Purj
The best part about this... I remember the day I talked to you in goldshire for the first time and stepped into the world of twinks... If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have my twink :)

yea I just checked my shamy. July1 2006 kinda cool I did not know you could check that stuff.

GRATS on the 10 year, my friend and I remember you from 9-10 years ago ( idk if it's sad we've been here that long)
I've been on both sides of you very gg's ( espacially locked xp only bg's) <33
Thanks for blessing our bracket for so long.

10 Years 8 months ago today i made my Rogue his name is pointless now with all these WOD Children, i was Recruited to (CL)Crushridge Legends by Atax/Kujap himself a young apprentice of the Lifedrain. oh wait i'm over myself Just here seeking attention @Purj <3 XD FYI FoxCat-Crushridge is Back #TeamAsia
krVRc
GM Ticket Help.PNG

Last edited:
worth checking if your char is on http://www.warcraftrealms.com/search.php

its a very old website that i forgot existed, still updates its database every day but stuff like server transfers really mess with it idk why

found like 70% of my characters though

my oldest twink that i havent deleted is
First Seen Apr 21, 07

Tried to check my older twinks to see when they were made, and the idiot didn't even fucking say...

Hi there Purj!

Thank you for contacting us about your druid and Hunter characters.

Unfortunately that kind of information is not something we can give out on request like this. The characters were created about 6 months apart in 2005 for the Hunter and 2006 for the Druid. Sharing exact information is not somethign we're allowed to do. I hope this is enough information for your project. :)

Farewell Purj, have an epic time in Azeroth!

Users who are viewing this thread